Provides dedicated Catering Management Service to both Dehong and Dulwich Puxi, monitor and supervise third Party service supplier to ensure the food health and safety, continuously improve the service standard.
Role & Responsibilities
- Familiar with Chinese National and Shanghai municipal Food Safety guidance and policies; make sure schools are comply with all food health and safety related regulations and group policies.
- Working on related license renewal process when needed.
- Supervise and Monitor full cycle of canteen operation, including but not limited to the good receive in the early morning; food preparation, process and production; food sampling; waste management, etc.
- Work closely with third party service supplier to ensure the team structure and capability are sufficient to accommodate the school/business needs.
- Ensure the data accuracy in related system on daily basis, such as: Sunshine Lunch Platform, and other required information system.
- Work as a key representative, coordinate with students and PTA from both schools to jointly lead the catering service in campus;
- In charge of Canteen facility planning and maintenance, and work with third party service supplier to ensure the facility are all in good conditions all the time.
- Responsible for set up and re-design the canteen operation process to achieve the first class health and safety standards
- Working hours: 06:00-14：30
Qualifications, and experiences Required:
- 4 years’ degree in Business Administration, Food & Beverage management or related field;
- A minimum 10 years’ restaurant or catering operations managerial experience in large scope, full-service hotels, schools or equivalent industries are preferred;
- Health certificate
- Other necessary profession catering service certificates are preferred;
- Strong people management and 3rd party supplier management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills(in both Chinese and English)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to independently complete multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to serve both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage the conflicts and emergency cases
- Ability to manage projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Dehong is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices, that are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
- Closing date: Fri, 31 May 2019 18:00
- Work Area: Facilities
- Position: Professional Support Services
- School: Dehong Shanghai